|Our project foreman, Jose de la Paz, grouts the "courtyard" floor.|
1. We’ve set a goal to move to the new property in early April during the annual break of Semana Santa (“Holy Week” or the week prior to Easter Sunday). PRAY for wisdom on accomplishing a variety of tasks to get the houses ready for both the Beard family and our staff. Jon has been dedicating half-days at the new property to move forward on the necessary to-do list to make the move a reality. Jon’s parents, David and Marsha Beard are also coming on the 23 of March to help prep the new property! Exciting and potentially very stressful time ahead! Please PRAY for the right balance of pushing forward and waiting on God’s timing!!!
|Andrew, Brent & Paul: Gracias friends for all your hard work & fellowship!|
2. PRAISE for the three brothers in Christ who helped knock out some major work on the new house. Brent and Paul from Lucinda’s fellowship in Britt, Iowa and Andrew came from Yuma, Arizona for his second trip to the Ranch.
The guys were able to finish most of the electrical, plumbing and doors/cabinets.
They made our goal to move in early April that much more of a reality!
|Poles 3 & 4 behind the ministry house and the Beard's new home.|
3. PRAISE: the second phase of the electrical installation has begun! Phase 2 consists of bringing the secondary electrical lines up to the houses on the property. However, we are still waiting for the “final signature” from the electrical company for Phase 1! PRAY that BOTH phases will be complete!!!
(With a goal to move to the new property in early April, electricity is a MUST! We’ve also postponed our monthly loan payments, thanks to a gracious, Christian lender, in order to payoff phase 2 of the electrical installation. PRAY for God’s provision above and beyond our need & expectation – He is faithful!!!)
| The RO4Y Family before our weekly worship.|
4. PRAISE for God’s faithfulness and protection over our staff & community here at the Ranch! The North-American staff had a great time of worship & fellowship at our annual missionary conference.
The Honduran Fellowship Retreat Photo:
Can you find the Beards? Lucinda?
We have definitely sensed and felt your prayers since our last update. We meet weekly to: study scripture, pray and worship; prepare for ministry outreach and activities and meet one-on-one with one member of the staff. (Your vigilance is requested as Satan’s attacks are still evident as Tabitha recently witnessed some demonic activity in the wee hours of the morning. Praise for Jesus’ blood to cover and protect us!)
I’ve mentioned Sarah Jones. She visited the Ranch in January and is planning to return for a 3-month “internship” starting in mid-May.
We’ve also met a young woman at our recent missionary conference who seems to be a direct answer to our prayer for someone to assist Marillyn and focus primarily on the animals. Melody is trained as a veterinarian “nurse”, specializes in goats and has years of experience with horses from service at camps in the US! She is currently teaching English at a bi-lingual school in Northern Honduras! She is planning to visit in June, but we are very excited to introduce her to the Ranch and our Honduran staff! God is faithful!!!
6. Continue to PRAY for our weekly outreaches:
|Filipenses FC U-12's "Most Faithful Twelve"|
Our young adult Bible study or “youth group” continues to press forward as we’ve been studying leadership. A few of the youth are involved in other areas of the Ranch. Our goal is to give them ministry opportunities and counsel them along the way.
|Lesley's grandma's funeral procession.|
|A photo of our sales table at the HFMM retreat.|
|Ilsy shares with the girls.|
7. Continue to PRAY for the finalization/confirmation of our US 501c3 here in Honduras. Once recognized we can begin the process to ask to have the van imported “tax free”. (I know I sound like a broken record here, but we truly need the Lord’s intervention & your faithful persistence in prayer.)
Mare cleans up the wood & Ilsy cuts in with some sealer.
Poco a poco!
8. PRAISE: Marillyn’s father, Wayne Goranson, continues to recover from his accident at the new property back in December. Continue to pray for strength for mind, body & spirit for Wayne and his wife, Brooke.
9. PRAISE for your faithful prayer support!!! We are blessed to partner with you and are excited for the future of the Ranch at the new location.
Have you ever fell your PC is slow? Cache might be a reason when it accumulates too much and take the free space, clean your device with how to clear cache
Post a Comment