Our trip to the States was excellent! Your prayers covered our travels, sharing at churches and fellowship. We are so blessed to have rekindled many friendships and to start new ones.
Listen to the message Jon shared at our home church in Des Moines, Iowa on Sunday, July 12th at Heartland Christian Fellowship's website
- the message was titled "Costa Rica + Courage."
1. Pray that God would stir the hearts of the churches to support RO4Y with prayer, encouragement, financial gifts and mission teams.
2. Praise: two churches have expressed interest in serving with short-term mission trips. Pray for God to arrange the details.
3. Praise: all of our financial needs were met during our trip. Enjoy the coffee and candy! Praise the Lord for the generosity of the Saints.
4. Pray for the two young men coming to serve along side us for a week; they arrive Friday, July 31st.
5. Jon starts classes again Monday, July 20th. Pray for love and passion for his students and wisdom with class preparation.
6. We desire to start a Saturday Morning Kids Club for the neighborhood. It will be a time of Bible stories, crafts, and games. However, we are getting a lot of resistance from the owner of the property. So pray that God will open doors as we seek to find another area; perhaps a local park. Also, pray that God will provide supplies, including tables, and portable tents. Enjoy the photos of our travels...
From Costa Rica to Chicago Des Moines, Iowa and Heartland Christian Fellowship
Cherokee, Iowa and Calvary Chapel Cherokee
Granger, Iowa at the Duregger's
Appleton, Wisconsin and Freedom Fellowship