- Residency: Done.
- Permiso de salida de menores de Costa Rica: Done (Minors have to be authorized to leave CR because of child trafficking).
- Driver’s License: Done.
- 89 Exams Graded: Done.
- R & R and packing: Begun
For those of you interested in seeing us during our July tour of the Midwest, here’s our itinerary:
We WILL have a cell phone during our travels; if you are interested please write back and ask for the number.
Wednesday, July 8th
Depart Costa Rica; arrive in Chicago.
Thursday, July 9th – Tuesday, July 14th
Fellowship with friends and church family in Des Moines, Iowa.
Jon will be sharing during the Sunday morning service, July 12th at Heartland Christian Fellowship.
Wednesday, July 15th
Visit Calvary Chapel Cherokee, Iowa; sharing at their Mid-week Service.
Friday, July 17th – Sunday, July 19th
Visit friends in Appleton, Wisconsin; Jon sharing at Freedom Fellowship’s Sunday morning service.
Monday, July 20th
Open House at Jon’s parents in Bloomingdale, IL. Begins at 5 PM, RO4Y presentation at 7 PM.
Street Address: 124 South Circle Ave. Home Phone: 630-894-2997
Tuesday, July 21st – Thursday, July 23th
Log-in grandparent time with Naomi and Tabitha in Chicago!
Friday, July 24th
Depart Chicago; arrive in Costa Rica.
- We were able to obtain all of the necessary paperwork concerning residency, driving and leaving the country.
- Jon has completed half the year teaching English at Colegio Bilingue San Ramon.
- Jasmin came to visit us for a week and we had a wonderful time with her. She was finally able to meet Tabitha and had a blast with Naomi.
- Peace over the next few days of preparation; Satan would love to cause division right before we leave!
- That we would be a blessing to the churches we share at! That God would give Jon wisdom in preparing messages and worship.
- That God would increase our support team (prayer, short-term teams and financial support).
- For God’s provision and blessing of our time as a family and missionaries!
Here is our inspiration and Biblical example for returning to the States:
“Finally, [Paul and Barnabas] returned by ship to Antioch of Syria, where their journey had begun. The believers there had entrusted them to the grace of God to do the work they had now completed. Upon arriving in Antioch, they called the church together and reported everything God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles, too. And they stayed there with the believers for a long time. Acts 14:26-28 (New Living Translation)
Post a Comment